Labor Law and Social Security
We strive to offer you the best service always representing your interests. Our team is highly trained and has extensive experience working to ensure compliance with all labor regulations, in order to avoid conflicts within and outside the company.
We understand that human talent is the most important resource in any business, for this reason we are dedicated to comply with labor regulations with the required attention and detail, for these purposes our services include consultancy and advice on labor and social security matters, drafting of labor contracts and agreements with workers, legal litigation assistance, training, assistance in negotiations, among others that are tailored to the needs of our clients.
Additionally, we offer litigious legal support for the representation of the client before the Courts, due to litigation or legal disputes of labor nature presented by workers, executives or other organizations, with a high success rate
Our specialties are:
- Issuance of legal opinions, presentation of doubts and consultancy on all matters related to this area.
- Advice to the Human Resources Department to implement policies and prevent situations.
- Mediation in labor disputes that may arise, between employer and employee.
- Advice on the review of Labor Contracts, and recommendations for hiring and implementation, in accordance with current labor regulations.
- Legal representation on administrative procedures related to labor matters, as well as participating in the attention to the communications of the workers and in the administrative procedures before the Ministry of Labor and other Departments of the Dominican Government, in compliance with the provisions established in the Labor Code and current regulations on labor matters.
- Reports on the promulgation of new labor laws and their modifications, as well as the relevant judgments of the Supreme Court of Justice that may directly affect matters related to the company.
- Overall, legal assistance in decision-making and situations that potentially involve the performance of the client’s ordinary activities within the areas of labor law.